Shaikh Mobarak bin Moahmed Al Nahyan
1971 ـ 1973
HE Ghanem Ghobash
1973 ـ 1974
Shaikh Mane'e bin Khaleefa Al Maktoom
1974 ـ 1976
Shaikh Sultan bin Zayed Al Nahyan
1976 ـ 1981
Shaikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan
1984 ـ 1993
Shaikh Abdulla bin Zayed Al Nahyan
1993 ـ 2001
Shaikh Saeed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
2001 ـ 2002
HE Yousuf Yaqoub Al Serkal
2004 ـ 2008
HE Mohammed Khalfan Al Rumaithi
May 28, 2008
- Chairman of the national associations members of the Asian Fotball Confederation (AFC)
Permanent member of the FIFA Club World Cup Organising Committee
- Lifting the 2008 AFC Youth Cup
- Qualification for the 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Egypt
- Qualification for the 2009 FIFA U-17 World Cup in Nigeria
Claiming the 2009 AGCC Juniors Championship
- Qualification of the UAE senior football national team for the 2011 Doha AFC Asian Cup finals
- Qualification for the 2010 AFC Juniors Cup finals
- Qualification for the 2010 AFC Youth Cup finals
- Declaration of the 2010 Year of the National Coach
- Activation of the communal role of the association
- Executing cooperation agreements with interntional associations like Germany, Spain, Czech and Egypt
- Hosting the 2009/ 2010 FIFA Club World Cup in collaboration with Abu Dhabi Sports Council
- Hosting the 2009 FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup in collaboration with Dubai Sports Council
- Hosting the 3rd West Asia Women Football Championship in collaboration with Abu Dhabi Sports Council
- Launch of the Futsal League in collaboration with the Sharjah Sports Council
Hosts the 2013 FIFA U-17 World Cup
Winning the 2010 West Asia Women Football Cup
Winning the 2nd Gulf U-23 championship in Doha 2010 -
Winning the 7th Gulf Juniors Championship in Kuwait 2010 -
- Claiming the 16th Asian Games silver medal in China for the first time in the history of the country
HE Yousuf Yaqoob Al-Serkal
2012 - 2016
Local Sport Administrative Experiences :
• President for UAE Football Association, 16 May 2012 till date.
• Deputy chairman of UAE Olympic Committee for the term 2012 – 2016.
• Chairman of UAE Football Association Transitional Committee, 20 December 2011 – 16 May 2012.
• Deputy Chairman of UAE Olympic Committee for the term 2009 – 2012.
• President of UAE Football Association Board of Directors, 2004 – 2008.
• Vice President of UAE Football Association Boards of Directors and Chairman of Competitions Committee, 1999 – 2001.
• Member of UAE Football Association Boards of Directors and Chairman of Referees Committee, 1996 – 1999.
• Member of UAE Football Association Board of Directors and Deputy Chairman of National Teams Committee, 1995 – 1997.
• General Secretary of UAE Football Association, 1993 – 1995.
• General Secretary of UAE Football Association, 1992 – 1993.
• General Secretary of UAE Football Association, 1990 – 1992.
• President of Al Shabab Al Arabi FC Board of Directors, 1991 – 1998.
Regional Sport Administrative Experiences :
• AFC Vice President for the term 2011 – 2015.
• Chairman of AFC Competitions Committee for the term 2011 – 2015.
• Chairman of AFC Referees Committee for the term 2007 – 2011.
• Member of AFC Media Committee for the term 2007 – 2011.
• Member of AFC Competitions Committee, 1998 – 2002.
• Deputy Chairman of AFC Legal Committee, 1994 – 1998.
International Sport Administrative Experiences :
• Member of Inspection Committee – FIFA World Cup Germany 2006.
• Member of FIFA Youth Competitions Committee – 1998.
• Member of Organizing Committee for FIFA U17 World Cup Trinidad and Tobago 2001.
Winning the Arabian Gulf Juniors Cup 2013